Hello Sunday! I love Sunday's. I get to do Yoga at my local Lulu Lemon. Get my final workout of the week in, and just spend time with my hubby and the kiddo. This is our last one before going back to school so really looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying it.
This week's questions were super fun. I especially loved them because our weather has been rather dismal lately, more like fall, so it was nice to think about the warm, dry days once more!
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
I have two:
1. Seeing a sea turtle lay her eggs on the beach on a late night walk with my brother.
2. Taking my daughter kayaking and getting to see porpoises (or dolphins, not quite sure which they were lol).
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
We actually got to do quite a bit. I wish we'd gotten in the one big hike, Grouse Grind like I had wanted to....but, those things happen. We still may have a little time yet, but we will see.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Favorite Movie: Man of Steel
TV Show: Newsroom
So, that's it. My summer in review! What was your favorite part of summer? Are you starting to see signs of fall like we are?