Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Blogging Challenge: Top 3 Worst Traits/Habits


Seriously, now this one I can do! We are all our worst critic right?! 

1. Procrastination: I am a horrible procrastinator. It's what prevents me from getting on any type of schedule! But, when I am sick of procrastinating hold on world....I'm doing ALL THE THINGS!!! 



2. When I get stressed out, I tend to shut down and lash out! It's really quite terrible, but when something stresses me out and someone tries to talk to me I can go from sweet to way too sassy so fast it'll make your head spin! 

....you probably don't! ;) This is one thing I am majorly working on to change about myself though. I don't like it. 

3. Lack of passion. I am passionate about somethings and those things I am super passionate about. But, there are other things that I want to care about, but just can't seem to muster up the energy some days to really care enough about them to take action! This is another thing I am trying to change about myself.

Here is a funny to leave you with...this is one of my favourite "rotten" ecards ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment