Saturday, June 29, 2013

July 2013 Workout Schedule

We are coming up on the first of the month and we all know what that means….time to schedule those workouts for the upcoming month! Just get it over with, that way you know what you are doing so you have no excuses to get out there and get your body moving.

I leave for vacation July 5th-I am gone for 24 days so I can’t have the excuse “I’m on vacation I don’t have to work out”. Heck, even when we go to an all-inclusive resort just the husband and I, I don’t take a day off. I go for a run on the beach, lift weights in the gym, just to make sure I don’t undo all my progress in just a few days.

So…here goes my schedule

Week One
July 01-early morning five mile run and abs work along with some stretching
July 02-Grouse grind with the teenager.
July 03-4 mile run, 100 laps in the pool, 100 jump squats, and standing abs
July 04-3 mile run, arms
July 05-this will be a fast, early morning 4am workout-5 minute warm up, 100 burpee burnout, squat challenge, 5 minute cool down/stretch.
July 06-2 mile run, standing abs
July 07-easy walk with my mom/stretching

Week Two
July 08-fast mile run, jump rope hiit
July 09-yoga with my mom
July 10-3 mile run, abs
July 11-ballet burn
July 12-Early morning 2 mile run, squats and back work
July 13-1 mile run, 100 burpee burnout on the beach
July 14-Sunrise stretch on the beach

Week Three
July 15-Beach run with my brother & sister in law. Don’t know how far we’ll go, just as long as we have fun.
July 16-beach boot camp-basically just create a bit of an obstacle course to do on the beach hopefully my brother & sis-in-law will join me. I’m thinking sprints in the sand, army crawls, sumo squats, walking lunges, etc.
July 17-Yoga on the beach
July 18-Beach run and abs
July 19-100 burpee burnout, inner thigh work, back work
July 20-beach run
July 21-stretching

Week Four
July 22-3 mile run and abs
July 24-2 mile run and arm work
July 25-20 min hiit
July 26-1 mile run, jump rope hiit, squats, and planks
July27-Quick 2 mile run
July 28-Begins a recovery week-Stretching

Last partial week of the month
July 29-Stretching and walk (will have to be fairly early in the morning as this is a traveling day for me)
July 30-have a long drive to Seattle so will do some early morning easy yoga
July 31-Easy run, will go as far as I feel like but 2 miles max and stretching

No comments:

Post a Comment