Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday/WODs

Happy Wednesday!

Middle of the week, it's all downhill from here!!! Just two more days until the glorious, glorious weekend! I know we are looking forward to getting out of the house and having a great date night & a fabulous Father's Day!




This month I have been really working on upping my leafy greens, here is some of what I've been eating:

Fabulous sub made by my daughter! So delicious!

Here are some of my snacks:

I wasn't very hungry so I hung with the kiddo in the morning & had a carnation instant breakfast, but after standing in line for 2 hours for the husband I was starving so I got this nifty little egg white, turkey bacon, and cheese on some sort of supposed whole grain bun it was a Starbucks find.

I've been trying to keep the sugar low by not adding sweeteners to things and letting the fruits I use in my oatmeal and what not be enough sweetener. I can tell my sweet tooth is really calming down! It's fantastic, I didn't think that would ever happen!

I've also been working out pretty well.

Last Wednesday: 2 mile walk/run, arms workout
Thursday: Barre Workout by Blender on YouTube
Friday: 3 mile walk on SeaWall, Yoga
Saturday: Took the day off & completely reorganized the kitchen. It was rainy & icky out we did get out for a quick walk in between the icky weather
Sunday: Another "off" day (hey, sometimes it happens lol). Took a 3 mile walk and did some stretching
Monday: 4 mile run on the sea wall, standing abs, light stretching
Tuesday: 15 minute warm up on the stationary bike in the fitness center, 45 minutes spent on shoulders, biceps, triceps, and back. Also did work on trying to get my crane pose down. I also ran all over town doing pre-orders on the XBox One & PS 4 for the husband, then had to rescue my teen & deliver two 24 piece puzzles for a group project. *sigh* kids, when is school out again, oh yeah 3 weeks.....
Today: I'm actually switching today & Thursday from my monthly calendar. I'm going to do Ballet Burn, then, if it is nice when I take my kiddo to her cheer class I'll do the 80 minute coached walk with resistance training built in on my Pear Heart Rate Monitor. 

So, things have been a bit hectic, but I am making sure I get in a workout each day & making the most of it. Same with my food. I'm making sure it is clean and healthy and well worth putting in my body!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment