Sunday, April 5, 2015

Menu Plan Monday 2015 #12

Wow! It has been a while since I have written one of these! I wasn't feeling well there for a while and fell a bit off the wagon...but, I'm back!



So...on the menu this week...


Breakfast
Sunday: Cereal
Monday: Same; applewich for kiddo; cereal for hubby
Tuesday: Apple cinnamon oatmeal
Wednesday: Applewiches
Thursday: Peanut butter banana toast
Friday: Apple cinnamon oatmeal
Saturday: Egg sandwiches

Lunch
Sunday: Avocado toast with fried egg
Monday: Leftovers/eggs/smoked meat
Tues-Friday:
Kiddo: Sandwich with egg and fruit or leftovers
Hubby: Hard boiled egg with cheese and nuts
Me:
Tuesday: Avocado toast with egg
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Ladies lunch...still not sure what I will make yet
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Broccoli rice noodle soup

Dinner
Sunday: Easter...eat out
Monday: Tacos
Tuesday: Chicken legs with potatoes and broccoli
Wednesday: Hamburgers with rice and squash
Thursday: Rotisserie chicken with potatoes and broccoli
Friday: Pizza and salad
Saturday: BBQ chicken with rice, salad, whatever leftover veggies there are

Snacks
Hard boiled eggs
Cheese
Apples and pb
Pepperoni
Nuts

Workout Schedule

  • Sunday: 5 mile run, challenges, and stretch
  • Monday: Warm up, quick sweat workout5 minute workouts, challenges, stretch
  • Tuesday: 2 mile run, challenges, stretch
  • Wednesday: 3 mile run, challenges, stretch
  • Thursday: Warm up, quick sweat, quiet apartment workout, challenges
  • Friday: 5 mile run with a boot camp in the park
  • Saturday: Stretch and challenges, possible bike ride
  • Sunday: Challenges and yoga
Goals
  • cut final bit of added sugars {my one cube of sugar in coffee is all that is left *le sigh*}
  • no processed foods {gotta get off the cereal, which is a recent reintroduction and I do not feel well after eating it}
  • finish Hawaii section of scrapbook
  • get balcony set for spring
  • organize craft supplies...don't have many but the few I do have are a bit out of control ;)
  • make packing lists and itineraries for Berlin and London
  • keep up with A to Z Challenge
Weekend Fun
  • Saturday: Bike ride to enjoy the sun and 60 degree temperatures
  • Sunday: *possible* trip to Keukenhof, but may put this off until next weekend

Doesn't look to be an incredibly busy week, but should be relaxing and full of getting stuff done! What are you up to this week?

P.S. Linking up with Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, and I'm an Organizing Junkie.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an extensive meal plan! I'm so impressed you've documented breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Workout plan looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thank, Marnie! I've been meal planning for so long it is really second nature to be able to plan it all out :)

      Delete
  2. You have a busy week ahead of you! I found you from Org Junkie and am now following your social media channels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutting out all sugar - that is impressive! And your workout schedule looks great - love the quiet apartment workout, great idea! The A-Z Blogging Challenge looks really interesting too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you organized your meal plan by meal THEN by days of the week. That just seems way more manageable. I will be adopting this approach. I was mealing by the day and I could never stick to it. It's a small thing but makes a huge difference! Thanks for this. Oh and good luck with the A to Z Challenge! This is my first time and so far I've managed to keep up with posting. I am an artist so my real challenge is making the time to both write and create the art to write about!

    ReplyDelete