Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Currently, Vol 6

It has been a long time since I've done an update post of any kind really; no weekend recaps, no currentlys...I need to change that!



I am linking up today with Becky over at Choose Happy for this weeks currently. 

Exploring...my neighborhood through my runs...finding some fun stuff and enjoying the gorgeous skies we've had lately! 


Remembering...how awesome it feels to sweat!!! Really finding my love of fitness and eating well to fuel my body again, I forgot how good it feels!
Eating...all sorts of goodies. I made a homemade tomato sauce and combined it with some whole wheat noodles, steamed up broccoli, baked up some chicken legs, and have been noshing a piece here and there of Tony Chocolneys chocolate bar ;)

Thankful...for a many number of things but since the time change I've been really in to my workouts and have been doing two-a-days at least so I am thankful I have the ability to workout, the tin to devote to caring for my body like this, and a supportive hubby who listens to all my fitness ramblings :P

Singing...Lulliby, in my head cause I sound most like Shaun Mullins in there haha his voice is so sultry and calm...I love it!

So, what are you up to...currently?

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS cloud photo! WOW
    Way to go on getting back to your fitness routine!!
    Thanks for joining my Currently link up this week! I love reading what everyone is up to! Have a great weekend! XO Becky

    ReplyDelete