Monday, April 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday #13

This week's menu is comin' atchya a little late today...with the time change and having the sun up so much later I have been in a groove to move, move, move my little behind and am not having the want I normally do to sit down and write! But, I did a bunch of meal prep and have a plan in my head, but should get it down on "paper" so I don't forget!


Workout Schedule:
  • Sunday: rest day; did a little biking, a little walking, some stretching and that was about it.
  • Monday: 2.5 mile run, P90X3 Isometrix and PIYO Sweat
  • Tuesday: 3 mile run, T25 speed, T25 ab intervals
  • Wednesday: Start the day with Blogilates 100 Burpee Burnout, sightseeing day so lots and lots of walking and biking, end the day with T25 Stretch
  • Thursday: Quiet apartment workout; PIYO Drench
  • Friday: 4 mile run, at the halfway mark will be at a park so will do a little bootcamp of squats lunges, jumps, pull ups, etc., evening P90X3 Yoga
  • Saturday: Rest, sightseeing day, stretch
Goals:
Last week:

  • cut final bit of added sugars {my one cube of sugar in coffee is all that is left *le sigh*}-done! :D
  • no processed foods {gotta get off the cereal, which is a recent reintroduction and I do not feel well after eating it}-done! :D
  • finish Hawaii section of scrapbook-Work in progress!
  • get balcony set for spring-cleaned it off, still need to find furniture.
  • organize craft supplies...don't have many but the few I do have are a bit out of control ;)-completely forgot about this lol
  • make packing lists and itineraries for Berlin and London-work in progress
  • keep up with A to Z Challenge-work in progress haha..didn't completely keep up last week, but I am still posting, so as long as I get them all posted within the next month I will be ok with that. 
This week:
  • Finish the rest of the Hawaii Scrapbook
  • Get the lists and itineraries finalized
  • Keep going with the A to Z challenge
  • Remember to take my camera on our sight seeing tours this week because we will be seeing some amazing things and I would like higher quality photos than my iPhone photos.

Breakfast
  • Sunday: cereal
  • Monday: oatmeal and hard boiled egg whites
  • Tuesday: apple cinnamon oatmeal
  • Wednesday: Toast with peanut butter and bananas
  • Thursday: apple cinnamon oatmeal
  • Friday: Toast with peanut butter and bananas
  • Saturday: Big breakfast scramble with lots of veggies, toast, and apple slices
So, today I made this amazing oatmeal with water, oats, peanut butter, ground flax seeds, honey, cinnamon, butter and a touch of milk..it was amazing and pretty much all I want to eat now, I will post the recipe over on Instagram tomorrow so make sure you follow! :D

Lunch
  • Sunday: at a party so snacked on pot luck snacks
  • Kiddo and hubby: all week they will mostly take a variation on hard boiled eggs, half a sandwich, cheese cubes, fruit, raw veggies, and lunch meat.
  • Monday: Chicken legs, broccoli, and a little spaghetti
  • Tuesday: Same as monday, but with mushrooms
  • Wednesday: sight seeing day, eat out
  • Thursday: Mushroom egg white omelette with brown rice
  • Friday: Leftovers
  • Saturday: Eat out, sightseeing day...late lunch/early dinner
Dinner
  • Sunday: Cereal (lame, but after food prep and a variety of foods to choose from I let the kiddo pick what she wanted us to eat since hubby was at work and she chose cereal haha)
  • Monday: Spaghetti with broccoli
  • Tuesday: Leftovers-attending a going away party, so will be pot lucking it again
  • Wednesday: Rotisserie chicken, brown rice, squash
  • Thursday: Tacos (regular for hubby, will freeze half, lentil tacos, will freeze half for the kiddo and I) served with cucumber/tomato relish
  • Friday: Soup and paninis
  • Saturday: Will eat a late lunch/early dinner so will snack in the evening
Snacks
  • over night oatmeal
  • hard boiled eggs
  • string cheese
  • carrot slices
  • apples and peanut butter
  • toasted almonds
  • peanuts
  • homemade bounty bars (for that sweet treat)
  • Banana cappuccino
  • Tea
So, this is what my week looks like. How is the time change affecting you? One of my Australian friends was complaining about how dark it is getting and how drained she feels, yet I am total opposite being above the equator! How about you, where are you and how is the time change treating you?

P.S. I'm linking up with Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, and I'm an Organizing Junkie.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you share your weekly goals and workout schedule along with your meal plans, that is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. And wow, good for you for cutting out so many sugars!

    ReplyDelete