Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Manicure Tutorial

I don't usually post beauty tutorials. Not sure why, I guess I'm just not huge on the beauty blogger side of blogging so I don't post much in way of that. But, after writing my review of the awesome Complete Salon Manicure polishes last week, my nails were looking awesome so I decided to add to it just a little bit more and create this super cute Valentine's manicure!

Now, when you sit down to do your manicure you may want to whip up these quick little products to help you out and clean up the skin around your nail beds: Cuticle Exfoliator and Cuticle Oil.

This is super cute and super simple:

Supplies
  • Red my lips nail color
  • White glitter polish, I used "frost" from MAC
  • Nail polish remover
  • Q-tip for clean up
Step one: paint your nails the base color, red my lips. Let dry approximately 5 minutes, if you needed two coats of the red you may need to let them dry for 10 minutes.



Step two: Using the q-tip and a bit of nail polish remover clean up any nail polish that may have gotten on your skin. 

Step three: Using frost, or other white glitter polish of your choice paint over the red base coat. Allow to dry 5-10 minutes.


Super simple, yet super cute! 

2 comments:

  1. love this idea- simple and cute.... could do a different color for each holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree...would make a great one for any holiday...could do green for St. Patty's day coming up!

      Delete