Friday, February 28, 2014

Feature Friday!

Hi! So, I wanted to start doing a Feature Friday to feature some of my favorite posts for the week that I read an wrote!


What I Read:

My good real life friends over at Food For Your Cell wrote a great article on 15 Minutes to Better Health. These are easy things that you can do everyday to improve your health. Go read it, what will you start implementing today?

The other thing I was reading this week was up on Cheerfully Imperfect ; her post about the 30 day fermented foods challenge she is doing. I am always looking for new and different ways to improve my health and learn about new types of food and improve my palette. I don't usually go for fermented foods but her list of fermented foods really got me thinking. So I've gone out and bought some keifer, some coconut yogurt, and kombucha. The recipes I am going to try making are the pickles, applesauce, and ranch dressing for my salads.

What I Wrote: 

This week I had a couple of great articles I feel! The first was a post about how each week I focus on one room/area of my home to deep clean. I assign a task to each day and do those, they take usually no more than 15 minutes. Here is the article.

The other post I want to talk about is an awesome keepsake I created for my daughter and her cousins. It is an ornament I made with a picture of the 3 of them in it with some sand from our favorite beach and some baby shells we all found together. Go check it out as it is a great thing to have in mind if you are going on a big vacation this year, it is something you can gather most of the supplies while on vacation! 

So, that is for my weekly wrap up! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love this post and the links you included - especially the ornament that you made! Thanks so very much for linking up to the Feature Friday Hop! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed! Happy to link up...next week I need to remember to include a link to your hop! duh! :P

      Delete
  2. I also do a schedule for cleaning like the one you shared. It makes it all seem much more manageable.

    Have a great weekend! Stopping by from the Blogitudes Feature Friday Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! It definitely makes things much more manageable! hehe

      Delete