Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mystery VoxBox

Hello!

Today I am sharing with you my mystery brand voxbox I received from Influenster

I will let my pictures and video do the talking!


On Thursday, February 6th, 2014 I opened my mailbox to this...Squee!!!!

Looking forward to taking this #mysterybrand voxbox with me to London!

I know the company is L'Oreal, but I have no idea what the actual brand is. It came with sample sizes of shampoo, condition, and split end serum. 

So far the split end serum has been amazing for keeping the winter frizz at bay on my ends! The shampoo and condition are my favorite! I have a feeling these are probably Garnier products. Judging by the smell and how they make my hair feel that is my prediction...within the week the full size, fully branded products should be here! Squee!!! So excited!

Here is the unboxing of my mystery brand voxbox...


No comments:

Post a Comment