Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social: Random Questions

Sunday Social


1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
If we are just talking tangible items here I'd have to say my iPhone (I've done it, but boy is it difficult when you're used to having a map at your finger tips ;)), mascara (can perk your eyes up in an instant!), and my workout DVDs!


2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
My all time favourite book(s) is/are probably the Beauty Series written by Anne Rice under a pen name. I've never read books quite like those. My second fave of all time would be Flower's in the Attic.

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
Get all of my photo's organized and have at least half of them in scrapbooks. We'll see if it's successful...

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Probably 1999 it was the year I got married and the year I had my kiddo...it was a year of change!!!

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I tend to be shy at first but if you talk to me I warm up quickly and you'd probably wish you'd never started talking to me!!! :P

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog!
    I am now following! Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete