Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social #5-Childhood

Sunday Social


Well, being a kid was tons of fun...what about being a kid isn't tons of fun?! So, here's a little about my childhood...


1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
Absolutely no responsibility. Playing outside until dark, and some days even after when we'd get a good game of flashlight tag going. Getting hurt and not being embarrassed about it. 

2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Katie was what everyone called me, mostly. My uncle did call me Katerbear a lot though. 

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Play on the see-saw and get "bumped" on it lol

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher mostly is what I can remember. Once I got into high school I remember wanting to go into advertising....

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Not really. I was in drama club at one point and the yearbook committee, but otherwise I wasn't too into after school sponsored activities. I danced 4 days a week outside of school and did aerobics and walking at home so those were my "fun" things. :P

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Ummmm....I don't really know. I know one time I went to bed mad & they got a picture of me sleeping with my arms crossed, and when I was 3 I bit my bother's nose (he's 8 years older than me) lol

Well, that's a little bit about my childhood in a nutshell. What is your favourite childhood memory?

No comments:

Post a Comment