Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social #4

Happy Sunday, all!!! Wow, what a week it has been. I am out this weekend with a small injury, but am hoping to be back on my workouts by mid week! I got the teenager off to camp, talked to her last night apparently being a counselor was a lot more work than she realized...but, work is good for them, right?! Any way, on to some fun stuff for Sunday...

Sunday Social


1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
Bungee jumping. I'm not really afraid of much and I love stuff that gets my adrenaline going. I'd really love to bungee jump, but don't know if I'd have the guts to go for it...unless I was on the Amazing Race.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I really hate these questions. Thank heavens this isn't an interview, this is usually where I bomb. Seriously, I have no idea. Ideally the husband could find a project to work on somewhere in Europe so we could be working and traveling Europe together with our daughter.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
I am looking forward to celebrating all of our birthday's and the holiday's with my husband and daughter.....and getting new living room furniture. We need it!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
My hopes for my blog are that I will find my blogging niche and that it will grow to have an audience that loves to read what I have to say everyday! I also hope to network and make some local blogging buddies!!!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No I do not always see myself living in our current city. I love where I live in Vancouver, BC, but since the husband is in a project based business I know this isn't our last stop. I wouldn't be sad if it was because I do love this city, but given his business and our penchant for seeing the world....I know we have many more places to live before we "settle down". 

6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up
Lay in bed for about 10 minutes gathering my thoughts and adding things to my to-do list
Use the bathroom
Wash my hands
Brush my teeth
Throw on my workout gear
Wake the kiddo up
Put in a load of laundry
Unload the Dishwasher
Make us breakfast
Clean up breakfast
Sweep
Check my email/fb/etc
Get her off to school (this one & the one before are interchangeable lol)
Get the husband up and off to work
Make the bed
Vacuum
Workout
Shower, Dress, Make-up etc
Have protein green smoothie
Take a deep breath

These were fun questions this week. Now that I look at my morning routine it's pretty hectic, but it's usually over by 10 or 11 in the morning. What is your morning routine like? By the time you get to work or get everyone out of the house are you ready for a nap like I usually am?! 

Hope you all have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment