Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday +week in review of workouts!

Happy Wednesday all!

Today is a fun day as my daughter has cheerleading and the sun is up a bit longer so it means I can go walking/jogging while she is at cheer, get a bit of extra exercise so long as it isn't raining-*fingers crossed*.

This past week has been great in workouts! I haven't missed a single one. I'm in Week 3 now of P90X3. I can't believe how time is flying. I am really seeing some great results since I am being very careful with my diet as well and really being conscious of what I am eating. Being on the 21 Day Sugar Detox certainly helps with that. I can't wait to go get the cookbook and get practical paleo so I can have a wealth of awesome recipes at my disposal.

So, here is what my workouts look like (click the links to watch my YouTube diaries about my progress):

Wednesday: X3 Yoga
Thursday: The Challenge & Total Synergistics
Friday: CVX
Saturday: The Warrior
Sunday: 100% Rest
Monday: Total Synergistics
Tuesday: Agility X
Today: X3 Yoga

What workouts are you doing to work toward your fitness goals? I'd love to hear about them!

Now, what most of you are here for:




Spaghetti Bolognese & salad from the 21 Day Sugar Detox Cookbook. This is delicious and probably my new favourite meal!

This is from our New Restaurant Friday: Butternut squash soup and below is salmon with kale and cauliflower tots.


An over easy egg with some leftover cauliflower mash & green beans. All 21 Day sugar detox approved!

Delicious paleo pancake (21 day sugar detox friendly) with pb, cinnamon, and banana...and an over easy egg. I am finding that unless I have toast or something to soak up the runny yolk I am not really a huge fan of over easy eggs. :P

This was dinner Monday night. Shepard's Pie & an awesome salad!

This was the pie prior to dishing it out. I didn't use quite as much cauliflower though, just what i had on hand.

These are from Civilized Caveman Cooking. They are amazing sugarless banana muffins! Heavenly, even my 14 year old LOVES them!

For more of what I am eating go check out my Menu Plan from this past Monday! 

What were your favourite eats from the past week?

3 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through the link up today and I just wanted to say hi! Those pancakes look/sound amazing. I need a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pancakes are awesome! I found it here: http://www.tgipaleo.com/2013/08/08/the-big-ass-pancake-i-eat-for-breakfast-pretty-much-every-other-day-during-sugar-detox/ the only difference is I use almond milk instead of coconut milk I find it makes the consistency of the pancake a bit lighter! :D

      Delete
  2. BTW, my comment SHOULD have started, Thanks soooooo much for stopping by!!! hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete