Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A to Z Blogging Challenge!

Lately I have been wanting to take my blogging further. Not sure where to go with it and sometimes feeling a bit lost I sought out different challenges to complete to help me be a better blogger and blog more.


So, this month of April I commit to blogging 26 days! That is Monday through Saturday I will bring you at least one post every single day.

To give this challenge some direction I have themed my posts, they will all be some sort of project, like a craft or organizing project or sometimes a craft to help you organize!

If you have a craft or project you would like to see for a specific letter please let me know, I would be happy to incorporate anything you might like to see! Please, if there is anything you want to see let me know in the comments below :)

I have been working on this for a month now. I have had a lot of fun with it and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed putting it together!

Here is the schedule for the challenge:



If you are participating in the A to Z Challenge as well please leave a comment so I can stop by and visit your blog as well! 

A to Z Links

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good theme! I'll be sure and check in on you!


    John Holton
    Blogging from A to Z 2015 Cohost
    The Sound of One Hand Typing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge. I usually blog daily anyway, but I'm not sure I could do the A-Z aspect. Hope you enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Emma! I try to blog daily as well but felt like I was in a bit of a rut so hoping the a to z aspect will take me a bit out of my comfort zone and get me thinking creatively! :)

      Delete