Let us move on to this week!
- Sunday: Yoga
- Monday: 3 mile run, fit tutor
- Tuesday: Insanity workout
- Wednesday: 2 mile run, fit tutor
- Thursday: Yoga
- Friday: 3 mile run, fit tutor
- Saturday: Insanity workout
- Meal plan, prep, and stick to it.
- Bike to one cultural event.
- Create four items to list in Etsy store.
- Complete 4 hours of Dutch practice, and try and conduct one meeting with a Dutch person in Dutch.
- Sunday: Cheese Crescents with fruit salad
- Monday: Smoothie bowl
- Tuesday: Quinoa Oatmeal (Thug Kitchen Cookbook)
- Wednesday: Eggs with sweet potato
- Thursday: Quinoa Oatmeal
- Friday: Eggs with sweet potato
- Saturday: Eggs, pancakes, sausage
- Sunday: Snacks/Leftovers
- Kiddo: Sandwich with cucumber and orange slices x2
- Kiddo: Leftovers x2
- Kiddo: Buy one time
- Monday: Grilled chicken with Italian cabbage salad
- WF: Chicken Salad
- Tu/Th: Tuna Salad
- Will Have a potato and leek soup to go with the meal each day (didn't get to this last week)
- Saturday: Panini's with Veggie Soup
- Sunday: Tacos/Roasted Chickpea and Broccoli Burritos with side salad and apple-pear (once upon a time this said broccoli-pear sauce, I meant apple-pear, that is what I get for writing while hopped up on cough medicine! ha!) sauce. We are having a dinner guest and will serve for dessert Stroopwafel and coke floats!
- Monday: Coconut-lime rice with red beans and mango (a meal I didn't get to last week)
- Tuesday: Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf with side salad and apple-pear sauce
- Wednesday: Roasted cauliflower/chicken wings for the hubby, corn, fries, green beans
- Thursday: Zoodles with creamy tomato sauce and chicken (optional), from 21 Day Sugar Detox cookbook; Chicken carbonara for hubby served with a side salad for everyone
- Friday: Leftovers/breakfast for dinner
- Saturday: Create something fabulous out of the leftovers, date night for the hubby and I, we will probably go for a movie and walk depending on the weather.
What are you eating and planning this week?