Sunday, March 1, 2015

Menu Plan Monday 2015 #10

 Last week's menu was pretty successful for the most part, we took lots of snacks to Belgium and threw out a couple of meals in favor of leftovers! ha! My workout schedule was not successful, I tried a couple of days, but coupled with all the sight seeing we were doing and still not being 100% apparently I had to abandon my plan and listen to my body.

Let us move on to this week!

Workout Schedule
  • Sunday: Yoga
  • Monday: 3 mile run, fit tutor
  • Tuesday: Insanity workout
  • Wednesday: 2 mile run, fit tutor
  • Thursday: Yoga
  • Friday: 3 mile run, fit tutor
  • Saturday: Insanity workout
Weekly Goals
  • Meal plan, prep, and stick to it.
  • Bike to one cultural event.
  • Create four items to list in Etsy store.
  • Complete 4 hours of Dutch practice, and try and conduct one meeting with a Dutch person in Dutch.

Weekly Menu
Breakfast
  • Sunday: Cheese Crescents with fruit salad
  • Monday: Smoothie bowl
  • Tuesday: Quinoa Oatmeal (Thug Kitchen Cookbook)
  • Wednesday: Eggs with sweet potato
  • Thursday: Quinoa Oatmeal
  • Friday: Eggs with sweet potato
  • Saturday: Eggs, pancakes, sausage
Lunch
  • Sunday: Snacks/Leftovers
  • Kiddo: Sandwich with cucumber and orange slices x2
  • Kiddo: Leftovers x2
  • Kiddo: Buy one time
  • Me:
    • Monday: Grilled chicken with Italian cabbage salad
    • WF: Chicken Salad
    • Tu/Th: Tuna Salad
    • Will Have a potato and leek soup to go with the meal each day (didn't get to this last week)
  • Saturday: Panini's with Veggie Soup
Dinner
  • Sunday: Tacos/Roasted Chickpea and Broccoli Burritos with side salad and apple-pear (once upon a time this said broccoli-pear sauce, I meant apple-pear, that is what I get for writing while hopped up on cough medicine! ha!) sauce. We are having a dinner guest and will serve for dessert Stroopwafel and coke floats!
  • Monday: Coconut-lime rice with red beans and mango (a meal I didn't get to last week)
  • Tuesday: Lentil Walnut Apple Loaf with side salad and apple-pear sauce
  • Wednesday: Roasted cauliflower/chicken wings for the hubby, corn, fries, green beans
  • Thursday: Zoodles with creamy tomato sauce and chicken (optional), from 21 Day Sugar Detox cookbook; Chicken carbonara for hubby served with a side salad for everyone
  • Friday: Leftovers/breakfast for dinner
  • Saturday: Create something fabulous out of the leftovers, date night for the hubby and I, we will probably go for a movie and walk depending on the weather.
Snacks



What are you eating and planning this week?

P.S, Join in on the parties over at Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, and I'm an Organizing Junkie.

6 comments:

  1. Am I reading broccoli-pear sauce right? As in a sauce made with broccoli and pears? if so I'm kind of intrigued by that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.my.gosh! I cannot even believe I wrote that! hahaha I was not feeling well Saturday night and had taken some cough medicine and apparently wanted broccoli really bad! Although, I bet a broccoli-pear sauce wouldn't be too bad one of my favorite juices used to be broccoli, spinach, apple, and lemon. :P

      Delete
  2. All of your meals look so good and great job with your workouts! I need to try quinoa oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! i love the way you schedule your workouts too! i've never done that. glad we connected and can be supportive for a No-Spend March! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Broccoli pear sauce would certainly be... green. It sounds like you've got a busy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete