Sunday, November 9, 2014

Menu Plan Monday #60

This past weekend was a blast. I didn't get many pictures as I was just in the  moment most of the time, but here are a few of what I did take.

Thursday I had to do some shopping as the kiddo has a pretty bad eczema breakout right now and when I went to Lush to grab this fantastic body wash with calamine powder in it I grabbed some fabulous bubble bars:



Then Friday the kiddo had a friend stay the night and I worked on some cards:



Saturday we did some shopping downtown and came across some great street art, this was my favorite:


Sunday of course was cheerleading and it was tumbling day. So fun:


Then we watched some football and I was able to cheer on our team in my fab new shirt I found at a great second hand shop here in Holland:


Who'd have thought I could find that here?!

Then we had some delicious pizza and wings while enjoying our football:


Now, for the menu this week.

Linking up over at Mommy Run Fast and I'm an Organizing Junkie.

I am going to try and be a little more exact with my breakfast and lunch as for the last two weeks I've run out of lunch stuff and have had to go to the store extra. Which wouldn't be so bad but I always discover it on a rainy day and my bike + rain=no fun lol

Breakfast:
Monday: banana pumpkin paleo pancakes with fried apples
Tuesday: Warmed fruit bowl with peanut butter toast
Wednesday: banana pumpkin paleo pancakes with fried apples
Thursday: Over night oats
Friday: Sweet potatoes, eggs, and bacon
Saturday: Omelets with toast and bacon
Sunday: Overnight oats and smoothies

Lunch:
Monday: Kiddo: orange slices, green pepper slices, peanut butter and jelly (with homemade chia seed jam); Me: tuna salad
Tuesday: Kiddo: ham and cheese sandwich with orange and apple slices; Me: chicken salad
Wednesday: Kiddo: leftovers; Me: bowl of mixed veggies with hard boiled eggs
Thursday: Kiddo: ham and cheese sandwich with orange slices and apple slices; Me: chicken sandwich
Friday: Kiddo: eats out; Me: tuna salad
Saturday: We will eat a late breakfast and will grab snacks at the Swedish Christmas Market
Sunday: Smoked meat, cheese, bread, fruit

Dinner:
Monday: Pizza burgers/eggplant burgers (carry over from last week as we didn't make this), green beans, roasted potatoes, and corn
Tuesday: Pumpkin Chickpea Fritters with salad and broccoli
Wednesday: Video Games Live: Leftovers
Thursday: Roasted Red Pepper pasta with garden salad
Friday: Girls night out so I will cook up something for the hubby and the kiddo: chicken breasts on the foreman grill with corn and fries
Saturday: Out to eat for my birthday. Hubby is on a business trip on my bday and I know he wants to relax and watch football Sunday, so today we find delicious Italian.
Sunday: Pizza and wings for football with salad, smoked meat, cheese, bread

Looks like it will be a fabulous week. This week I am planning on spending lunchtime at the National Opera and Ballet where they do a free lunchtime concert, and having various volunteer activities to throw myself in to. I will also be working on finishing a couple batches of cards to put up in my Etsy store along with planning our Thanksgiving dinner.

What do you have planned for this week?

4 comments:

  1. Good morning. I co host What's for Dinner with Laura and wanted to say thanks for sharing your menu. My brother and sister in law are big Jaguar fans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by, I was just at your blog earlier today! That is fantastic, do they live in Jacksonville or North Florida? We don't meet too many fans that we don't already know haha

      Delete
  2. Your cards are so cute!! And those banana pumpkin paleo pancakes sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've made a bunch more since and they all turned out so great I am so proud! The pancakes are amazing...just like regular banana pancake but with added pumpkin & a little coconut flour so they are more pancakey! They are fab!

      Delete