Monday, September 28, 2015

Menu Plan Monday-21 Day Fix Round 2

Happy Monday y'all! These last few weeks have been hectic but, I am back with my menu plan for my second round of the 21 day fix! 


Workout Schedule
Monday: Plyo Fix Extreme
Tuesday: Upper and Lower Fix Extreme (this round combining these so I can have one full day off for recovery)
Wednesday: Pilates Fix Extreme
Thursday: Dirty 30 Extreme
Friday: Yoga Fix Extreme

Goals
Not too much this week:
Focus and stay on track with 21 day fix
Clean out the foyer closet & my laundry room
I am also looking to get two Christmas projects started today


Menu
Breakfasts
M-W: Protein bowl with banana and coconut (1 red, 1 purple)
T-H-F: Eggs with spinach, peppers, and onion with pumpkin and sweet potato (1 red, 2 green, 1 yellow)
Sat: Protein Crepes (1 red, 1 purple)
Sun: Breakfast pizza (1 yellow, 1 purple)

Lunches:
These vary from day to day and mostly consist of leftovers as that is just easiest.

Dinners:
Monday: Lettuce Wraps with sweet potatoes (green, red, and yellow)
Tuesday: Beef and Butternut stew with a side salad (red, 2 green)
Wednesday: Taco lettuce wraps with brown rice (red, green, yellow)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Chicken burgers in lettuce wrap with whipped butternut (red, 2 green)
Saturday: Twice baked sweet potatoes, side salad (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green)
Sunday: Leftovers

Snacks:
Like lunches, snacks will fill in the gaps of containers I am missing. Will usually be apples with peanut butter, grapes and cottage cheese, peppers, pumpkin, etc.

I am really looking forward to this second round of 21 day fix. First one was super easy and I felt amazing after. Look for my results post later today to see my full opinion! :)

P.S. Linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie, and Mommy Run Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment