Friday night we had a nice dinner of chicken wings and fries. Then we just watched a movie.
Saturday we slept until 10:30! I woke up at 7:15 and grumbled all I want to do is sleep, I woke up like what felt as though it was a few minutes later but it was really 3 hours later! It was awesome and I totally didn't feel bad about it. We didn't leave the house on the cloudy rainy day and it was fabulous.
Today we didn't get up much earlier. But we have been more productive. Made it out to buy some local honey so I can keep my allergies tamed down, I've made a bunch of crafts and hubby is working his way through Witcher.
Tomorrow is a holiday here Whit Mandaag. It basically marks the end of the Easter cycle. I think the kiddo and I will just cycle around seeing some things around town we haven't seen, check the Van Gogh see if they have anything new there, and maybe have a picnic.
Just in case you missed it this past week here are a few must-see posts:
Three Days in Berlin
What I Ate in Berlin
The Berlin Bears and pop up wall art
- Sunday: Rest
- Monday: Rest
- Tuesday: Walk
- Wednesday: 2 mile run plus 20 minutes of strength work on the stairs
- Thursday: Bike ride, walk
- Friday:Rest day mostly, lots of walking
- Saturday: Raining, we spent an entire day in bed pretty much. I feel like a bum.
This week's goals: I think I will restart a double workout with T25 and P90X3, on days it is nice I will also fit in a short run.
- Sunday: Rest/Stretch/Cycle/Walk
- Monday: Speed 1.0/Agility X
- Tuesday: Total Body Circuit/X3 Yoga
- Wednesday: Ab Intervals/The Challenge
- Thursday: Lower Focus/CVX
- Friday: Dynamix/Cardio
- Saturday: Rest/Stretching
Last week I literally did one workout and I feel like crap. I loved when I had a full workout schedule back when we lived in California so I figure I will fill my mornings like that again. It might be a little difficult since I don't have weights or a good band, but I will make it work...at least I have a pull up bar!
- Visit one museum I haven't been to yet, and revisit two others as they have some new exhibits.
- Make sure I keep the house stocked with food-this may seem like a no brainer but things come in such smaller quantities here I have to go to the store at least every other day and it is soooooo annoying...I am so sick of going to the freaking grocery store you have no idea.
- Work on some of the crafts I have planned to use up some of these supplies I have!
- Acai Bowl X2
- Veggie egg bowl with brown rice X3
- Pancakes, eggs, bacon (Saturday)
- Hubby: protein box
- Kiddo: only takes two days: ham and cheese sandwich
- Me: two days kiddo doesn't eat with me: no pasta salad with grilled chicken
- Monday: (holiday) open face toasti with apple sticks
- Two days kiddo eats with me: leftovers
- Sunday: BBQ Bacon cheese burgers on these really tasty buns from our grocery store with sugar snap peas and french fries
- Monday: Teriyaki beef with fried rice/mixed veggies/reg rice for hubby
- Tuesday: black bean burgers with veggie fries and squash
- Wednesday: Lentil veggie stew
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Rotisserie chicken, veggies, potatoes
- Saturday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, sauteed veggies from the market, any leftovers