Anyway, let me tell you what is happening currently in our little neck of the woods...
Supporting....fantastic small businesses like this antique china shop...I'm not sure if it is called The Golden Bend or if it is in The Golden Bend...either way there is a gold bike and it says "The Golden Bend" so I'm going for that.
|Yes, everything was on the floor...the stuff you see in Europe!|
|If I could, I really would help her with this! haha|
Goals this week
- Get a few crafts done
- Get some of our older clothes we are clearing out up on the local board and sold
- Complete all workouts
Monday: Wound up resting, took long walk through the Jordaan, but I was very tired.
Tuesday: P90X2 Yoga
Wednesday: T25 Cardio, P90X3 Agility
Thursday: Long bike ride through Museumplein/Vondelpark; P90X3 Yoga/T25 Stretch
Friday: 2 mile run, strength work on the stairs
Saturday: 2.5 mile run, P90X3 Yoga, T25 Stretch
- Sunday: Granola
- Monday: Scrambled Eggs and Milk/coffee
- Tuesday: Egg, chicken, and cheese sweet chili wrap
- Wednesday: Berry protein oatmeal (we only use natural protein so it will have PB and egg whites, new recipe I am trying...)
- Thursday: Egg, chicken, and cheese sweet chili wrap
- Friday: Acai Bowl
- Saturday: Omelettes with toast and strawberries with whipped cream
- Sunday: Scrambled eggs with cheese, light since we are going to a food festival
- Monday: Caprese toastie's with chicken
- Tuesday: Leftovers
- Wednesday: Peanut butter and jelly with fruit smoothie
- Thursday: Ladies lunch
- Friday: Boiled eggs, cheese, bread and butter, blueberries, and nuts (picnic style)
- Saturday: We will just snack: smoked meats, boiled eggs, fruit, and nuts
Notes about lunches: everyday hubby takes a variation on the same thing: boiled eggs, cheese, lunch meat, and maybe a small dessert. The kiddo with her new schedule gets out pretty early most days so instead of burdening herself with a million things to take she just takes a small snack and then eats a light late lunch at home. Not ideal, but it is what she prefers and makes it easier on me because then I can just make one nice big lunch and not have to worry about everything getting put together the night before.
- Sunday: Rolling Kitchens food festival...it was awesome!
- Monday: Lemon Parmesan Broccoli Pasta
- Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Breasts with mashed cauliflower and brown rice
- Wednesday: Stuffed squash with honeyed carrots and leftover brown rice
- Thursday: Fried rice with whatever leftover veggies are in there
- Friday: Grilled steaks with french fries/veggie fries and corn/squash
- Saturday: Fried chicken wings, french fries
This week has been quite a strange week. We are really looking forward to being back on a schedule. We are now at the 6 week countdown for school to be over. Really looking forward to summer! How about you, what are you up to this week?