I am and I'm not, so we will see where this year goes.
Last week I set the following goals:
I will say this about my running goal, I hate running, I loved it so much in FL because I had my best friends in this world to run with, without that camaraderie running sucks. I am looking into a running group. I hate paying for stuff like that but it may be the only option to find some running buddies...that ya know, don't come from Craigslist haha
Anyway, this weeks goals:
- Actually do some Dutch. I've gotten much more comfortable with basic phrases and even did exact change today when the woman told me the cents in Dutch and I was able to figure it out, after accidentally giving her 5 cents instead of fifty she said the word twice more and I had it, won't make that mistake again. She was sweet though and was patient.
- Get that Etsy shop up and going
- Stick to the menu
- Complete all days in the Fit Tutor
- Get some running in, find a running buddy, possibly join a running club
- Stretch & stick to healthy eating.
- Apple Tart
- Blueberry Squares
- Acai bowl
- Weekend: blueberry muffins
- Eat out
- Hubby comes home I will make us teriyaki chicken, mine will be served over spinach with peppers, his with rice; kiddo took a mix of apples and peanut butter with snap peas and peppers
- Rest of the week for me will be a variation on spinach salad each day except Thursday when I meet friends for lunch
- Veggie panini with salad and leftovers rest of the week for kiddo
- Weekend: we will probably eat a late breakfast so will snack for lunches
- Vegan Red Pepper Pasta with spinach
- Regular/black and white veggie burgers with sweet potato buns, green beans
- Quinoa stuffed peppers with salad
- Teriyaki beef with rice and salad/veggie fried rice and salad
- Soup and sandwiches for hubby and kiddo, I have a ladies night out
- Date night, kiddo will heat up leftovers
- Chicken wings/cauliflower "wings", potatoes, veggies
- Pumpkin pancakes
Also, I am linking up with Mommy Run Fast, Jill Conyers, and I'm an Organizing Junkie.