We ate some insane goodies as one only can when in Italy so this week it is time to clean it up and eat a bit lighter!
Party with everyone else over at Org Junkie!Breakfast Options:
The kiddo wants to learn to cook some breakfast items over the break so each morning we will work together in the kitchen to make some good breakfast items!
- Apple sandwiches
- Overnight oats
- Mini breakfast pizzas
- Saturday: Omelets with sausage and steamed pumpkin
- Sunday: Leftovers
My kiddo is on autumn break so I am going to have a solid plan. A few days we will eat out when we are exploring other areas of Holland.
- Monday: Picnic at Muiderslot will take whole wheat baguette, cheese, ham, oranges, apples, and fresh sugar snap peas.
- Tuesday: Veggie stir fry...instead of noodles I will use sprouts!
- Wednesday: Leftovers
- Thursday: Eat something a bit traditional when we go to Zaanse Schans.
- Friday: Leftovers
- Saturday: Homemade chicken strips with corn & apple sauce
- Sunday: Snacks
- Monday: Ratatouille
- Tuesday: Chicken pizza's with salad
- Wednesday: Twice baked Cauliflower (if the husband is home for dinner he will have a twice backed potato) with zucchini
- Thursday: Fend for yourself
- Friday: Asian chicken with mixed veggies or leftovers from previous nights
- Saturday: Prosciutto with fresh mozzarella, Soy & ginger skirt steak with garlic potato wedges, warm fruit for dessert
- Sunday: Homemade pizza, chicken wings, and salad; game snacks for the hubby: chips, ice cream, and cheese
What are you cooking up this week?