This month is going to be a big month I think! I only have two and a half months to my birthday so I really need to make sure I stay on track so I can reach my health and fitness goals!
August in Review
I didn't do a goal post for August because I was taking a small summer hiatus since summer holiday here was only six weeks long. I did however stick to my workouts 100% and kept my diet really clean.
We started back to school without a hitch and we've been incredibly organized since the beginning which is a miracle! ha!
I did start the Travel the World in Books Reading Challenge. I love challenges like this because they make me think out of the box on books I've been wanting to read but just for some reason don't wind up picking up. If you haven't get make sure you read my reviews of In Too Deep and A Long Way Gone.
I do feel like August was super productive and I accomplished a lot.
- Participate in the Travel the World in Books Read-a-Thon.
- Complete one full book, Gargoyle,
- Participate in as many mini-challenges as possible. Especially the book spine poem...I suck as a poet so would love to challenge myself a bit ;)
- Add my reads to my book map
- P.S. If you are on Goodreads and want to follow my progress in the challenge there feel free to do so!
- Keep up my doubles of P90X2 and PiYo.
- Meal plan and prep so eating healthy stays easy.
- Publish some posts I've been sitting on for a while.
- Make sure hubby and I have at least one date night a week. We haven't been awesome about our date nights since we moved to Europe so I want to make sure we get back to those!
I think this is going to be another solid productive month. What goals are you setting for the month ahead?