Sunday, November 3, 2013

Guest Post Swap

I am once again signed up for another swap...the best part about this one: it's FREE!!! Yup, you heard me 100% free to participate in, so it's a win-win for everyone. No buying, no packing, no shipping....just writing!



I am really looking forward to this one, as someone who is really just now getting into blogging I can't wait to share my writing on someone else's blog and also be able to share someone else's knowledge with my readers.

Basically this swap is going to be to create an article for your partner's blog that is your own unique writing but will also be valuable to their readers. I love things that help me to think outside the box so I can't wait to see who I get to swap articles with and come up with something amazing for their blog!


1 comment:

  1. Heehee...yeah, we thought free might be nice. :)
    Thanks for joining us for this one!

    ReplyDelete