Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I Ate Wednesday-Europe Week 2

Well, we are around at hump day AGAIN! Just a few more days until the weekend...can we make it?! I hope so! We've been having some great meals since moving to the Netherlands and I have really found a joy for eating healthy, unprocessed foods again! My body is so thanking me!

So, here is...



French toast with banana's & honey...my daughter & I split this for breakfast was so filling!


Then, some apple & cranberry juice at a pub with hubby. I Love the muddler (is that a word?! LOL) they give you to smash up your lemon with!

The lunch I had was amazing. Baked egg covered in cheese and it had ham & tomato inside. I couldn't eat it all but it was tempting lol

Locally made Dutch ice cream. This is so creamy and amazing. Thank goodness I just got a small scoop because I could have done some damage with this. It was called chocolate chip cookie.

My mother's day dessert...chocolate ice cream with whipped cream...thank goodness for small bowls to make me feel like that was a lot of ice cream hehe


This has been my breakfast the last couple of days. An orange, banana, and cherries. So tasty the flavours when mixed together taste like an orange cherry creamsicle!

My coffee this morning was all like well, Meow hehe

Our meatless-ish Monday dinner...yams with cheese and green onions and eggs scrambled with cheese, tomato, and green onion. I've been on a serious green onion kick the last couple of days!

This last week I've been doing some fun workouts...I got some new running shoes so I was able to start my C25K running...

Aren't they adorable?! #sweatpink

So here is my review of workouts:
May 9th-Barre Workout
May 10th-Off went shopping all day and had a fun party that night & then walked the Red Light district so that was workout enough in 6" heels!
May 11th-Off-out late the night before, it was mother's day and we had to go to another city for a cheerleading practice. I walked a solid 6 miles that day lol a workout was not happening
May 12th-Day 1 of C25K & Barre workout
May 13th-Ballet Body Sculpt (Barre)-Her dog is hilarious & does a "magic trick" haha
Today, May 14th-Day 2 of C25K & Barre workout for butt & thighs

What are you doing for your health? What have you been eating?




8 comments:

  1. Balancing lots of fruit, vegetables and other nutritious food [good for the body] with chocolate and ice cream [good for the soul] is my idea of healthy living. In short: I fully approve of your meals. And hi from another European blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by, always nice to hear from other Europeans! ...and I agree balancing the good with the slightly naughty makes for a well balanced mind and soul ;)

      Delete
  2. I am drooling over your desserts! Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! They were soooooooo yummy! ;) The ice cream here is so creamy...I haven't ever had ice cream like this not even gelato!

      Delete
  3. I'm moving in with you. DELICIOUS! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Google +. We used to be neighbors - I live in Seattle. This post made me so hungry - probably shouldn't be reading at 11pm! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by! Nice to meet another PACNW blogger, wish I could have met more bloggers while I was up there would have been fun! Reading food stuff late at night is always a recipe for disaster for me lol I think I've lost 5 lbs since I put a time restriction on myself for pinterest ha! :P

      Delete