Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Social: Life

Welcome to the Sunday Social! This is my first one under my new blog name "The Diary of an Urban Housewife". I hope you'll bear with me while I make all the changes around the blog! 

In the meantime come and follow me:


This is where you'll see all my posts about what we are doing around the city, get to see my life in pictures, and where I am selling my creations. I hope you'll join me, I love to see what everyone else is up to! :)



1. What do you value most in life? 

These two: 

Nothing better than seeing those two faces every day ;)

2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your life and why?

Hmmm this is an interesting question. Honestly there isn't anything since I've been born that has been invented that I don't think I could live without....but if I have to pick something I'd definitely say the INTERNET! 

This picture is completely unrelated, but without the internet we'd have never seen its awesomeness! 

3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? 

Happiness and acceptance. If you surround yourself with people and work that makes you happy, the accept you for who you are and surroundings that make you happy, and if you learn to accept people for who they are and love those you love for who they are, you really can't go wrong! :) 

4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? 
Being a devoted wife, awesome mother, and great friend and daughter.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Graduating university while working full time, being a wife, and mother. I taught my daughter to read while working with my husband to keep our daughter out of daycare. While doing all of this managed to sometimes exercise and cook a healthy meal every night. Sometimes I don't know how I did all I did in those days, then I take a nap because I remember my 20's were fairly sleepless so in my stay at home mom of a teenager 30's I let myself nap ;)

See you all next week for a Halloween Themed Sunday Social!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously love the panda. Stopping by from the Sunday Social. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I was trying to find something more serious about the invention of the internet, but when I saw that all seriousness went out the window!!! hahaha

      Delete